1. Current BYU students will contact you to connect in one of four ways: meeting for lunch, phone call, skype/facetime call, or job shadowing.
2. Feel free to decline job shadowing or lunch if you don't feel you are well matched for this particular student's needs. Remember, you are not obligated to offer employment opportunities.
3. You and the student must travel independently to a public setting for job shadowing or lunch.
4. All meetings between students and alumni should take place in public restaurants or work places, preferably during daylight hours.
5. If you are meeting for lunch, please pay for both your lunch and the student's.
6. Feel free to share experiences and advice that you think would be helpful for educational and career choices.
7. All participants are expected to be living the standards of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.