1. Current BYU students will contact you to connect over lunch. If you are unavailable for lunch, consider connecting through a phone call to answer the student's questions.
2. Feel free to decline the lunch if you don't feel you are well matched for this particular student's needs. Remember, you are not obligated to offer employment opportunities.
3. You and the student must travel independently to a public setting for lunch.
4. Mixed-gender matches are permitted at any restaurant on campus during daylight hours and are encouraged to take place in groups.
5. If you are meeting for lunch, please pay for both your lunch and the student's.
6. Feel free to share experiences and advice that you think would be helpful for educational and career choices.
7. All participants are expected to be living the standards of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.