1. Contact the mentor by e-mail or phone within 24 hours. Explain your interest in meeting with him or her and set up a time to meet for lunch or set up a phone call to connect.
2. You and the mentor must travel to and from the public restaurant separately.
3. A mixed-gender match is permitted at any restaurant on campus, during daylight hours only, and is encouraged to take place in groups rather than one-on-one.
4. Over lunch, you can ask questions, present your resume for critique, and learn the value of networking. For this one-time mentoring session, the mentor will pay for your lunch.
5. All participants are expected to be living the standards of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.